The tickets for the San Remo Music Festival are managed by RAI, Italian State Television: if you’d like to reserve them, we would like you to know that our hotel can access the pre-sale offered by the San Remo Municipality which ends on December 20th.
We therefore ask you to contact us in plenty of time due to reasons of availability, booking procedures and exact cost.
Sometimes there are order cancellations by our usual customers, so don’t hesitate to ask!
Tickets and Hotel – San Remo Music Festival
The first edition of the San Remo Music Festival was held in 1951; since then, the festival has launched the careers of some of Italy’s most successful artists: Andrea Bocelli, Laura Pausini, Eros Ramazzotti and Gigliola Cinquetti. It is one of the world’s most famous song contests and showcases previously unreleased songs and new artists. Every edition of the festival is held in the Ariston Theatre, right in the center of the city, and not far from our hotel.
It is recommended that you book tickets for the festival well in advance.
SAN REMO FESTIVAL: Program and packages
QUOTES ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Our special offer includes
- 6 nights accommodation at our partner 4-star hotel
- 5-night show ticket bundle (either circle or stalls seats according to availability)
- Bed & Brunch meal plan:
- buffet breakfast and lunch until 2 pm
our offer also includes:
- Shuttle to and from the city center from 9.00 am to 9.00 pm, and return to the hotel after each show (upon prior reservation)
- Private parking at hotel premises
The quote doesn’t include:
- travel tickets
- city tax, payable onsite
- personal extras and tips
- anything that isn’t clearly stated in “the quote includes” section
- Airport transfer from Nice, Genoa or Milan airports and return
- The commercialization of the “Sanremo Weekend” packages is managed by the travel agency Nyala Wonder Travel.
- Management Fee: 5% on the amount of the confirmed package.
- Payment: upon confirmation of booking by credit card or bank transfer.
- Cancellation penalties for the hotel reservation: full refund for cancellations made 61 days before the scheduled arrival date, 50% penalty for cancellations made within 31 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, 100% penalty for cancellations made within the 30 days previous to the expected arrival date.
- Booking modification costs for the hotel reservation: no charge up to 31 days before the scheduled arrival date, 100% for changes made within 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Costs for transferring the contract to third parties (Art. 38 Tourism Code): no costs up to 61 days before the scheduled arrival date, 20% of the package amount for transfers carried out within 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Administrative and practical management costs are never refundable in the event of modification or cancellation.
.TICKET RESERVATION POLICY
- The tickets for the San Remo Music Festival are handled exclusively by RAI, Italian State Television
- By booking our packages you can take advantage of a reserved pre-sale period
- Tickets must be connected to a travel package, as we do not provide sole ticketing service
- Ideal booking period ends before October 15th each year for the following Festival edition
- Cancellation penalties for the ticketing: once confirmed by RAI, the tickets cannot be refunded in any case, whether they are used or not
- Costs for transferring the contract to third parties (Art. 38 Tourism Code): due to obligatory police controls the tickets must be issued to a single customer, and once issued the tickets cannot be transferred to a third party
Info for persons with reduced mobility
- The package is suitable for persons with reduced mobility.
- The hotel lobby, restaurant, and room are accessible with wheelchairs.
- Hotel bathrooms are not equipped for the disabled.
- Event venue will be accessible for the disabled, but we cannot guarantee the seat placement.