Play tennis in San Remo
The tennis club is a pleasant facility built during the 1970s in pure Mediterranean style. It has hosted the Italian national team in a Davis Cup home event, the under 14 European championships as well as the Australian Davis Cup team, which won the final against France in Nice.
- 12 tennis courts (6 clay courts – 2 hard courts – 2 artificial grass courts)
- 3 five-a-side soccer pitches
- body building gym
- aerobics and cardio-fitness gymnastics
- summer swimming
Distance from the hotel: 400 m
On request we can arrange packages for tennis stays in San Remo for adults and children.
The offer includes
“PLAY TENNIS IN SAN REMO” PACK
||Long Weekend & Bank Holidays
Price per person
The quote includes:
- 2 x overnights
- 2 x buffet breakfasts
- 1 x dinner at the hotel, with a 3-course menu
- our agency assistance
- private parking space, upon availability
- complimentary hotel – city center shuttle bus service (9 am to 6 pm)
- Sanremo-On Membership Card offering special discounts in selected apparel and accessory shops and fine restaurants and cafés
The quote doesn’t include:
- travel tickets
- city tax, payable onsite
- personal extras and tips
- anything that isn’t clearly stated in “the quote includes” section
- The Silver package includes accommodation in a classic double room at the NYALA Suite Hotel of San Remo
- The Gold package includes accommodation in a junior suite at the NYALA Suite Hotel of San Remo
- the offer is available all year round, with the exception of periods of highest demand, such as national holidays and major events
- The commercialization of the “Sanremo Weekend” packages is managed by the travel agency Nyala Wonder Travel.
- Management Fee: 5% on the amount of the confirmed package.
- Payment: upon confirmation of booking by credit card or bank transfer.
- Cancellation penalties: full refund for cancellations made 61 days before the scheduled arrival date, 50% penalty for cancellations made within 31 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, 100% penalty for cancellations made within the 30 days previous to the expected arrival date.
- Booking modification costs: no charge up to 31 days before the scheduled arrival date, 100% for changes made within 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Costs for transferring the contract to third parties (Art. 38 Tourism Code): no costs up to 31 days before the scheduled arrival date, 20% of the package amount for transfers carried out within 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Administrative and practical management costs are never refundable in the event of modification or cancellation.